Should I go self-employed?
Is it right for me?A full-on business plan may not be necessary, but it’s certainly a good idea to ask yourself some pretty serious questions – and answer them honestly – to help you make the decision. Here are some questions that may be useful to help you make a decision:
- What exactly will you offer?
- How much will you charge and how much will you need to do / sell to start earning a living?
- How will you find, connect with and engage your target audience?
- Do you have some float money to pay for the initial costs and tide you over until the business starts earning?
- How will you get by during times when little or no money is coming in?
- How will you stay organised and manage your finances?
- Have you considered what it will be like to lose employee benefits, such as holiday and sick pay and employer pension contributions?
- How are you with your own company? Will you miss the camaraderie of being in an office with colleagues to bounce ideas off?
- Where will you work? Do you have place for a home office or will you go into a co-working space?
- What’s going on in your life right now? If there are any big life-changing events coming up such as a baby on the way or moving house, is now the right time to go self-employed?
I'm Sally Oddy
I'm a girl who fell into marketing 20 years ago and never looked back! I love popcorn, reading and working from home with my cats on my keyboard! (if you know, you know!) My mission? To help others express themselves in their businesses enjoying the impact and income they truly desire!
Let's do this together xx
MEET SALLY ODDY BUSINESS MENTOR + FOUNDER OF FIVE FIGURE FOUNDATIONS
Sally works with soulpreneurs, pouring over 20 years experience into their hearts, minds and businesses.
Passionate about living life on purpose, Sally is all about honouring and accepting the fullness of self.
In-powering her clients to experience life in beautiful, bold, expansive ways is how they create and attract abundance and success into their lives.
Guiding her clients to dive deeply into their vision and mission, Sally shares her aligned approach to building online businesses that have a deeply positive impact in the world.
Sally is a Yorkshire Lass who grew up in 80's South Africa and is on a mission to inspire you to fulfil your dreams and potential in order to create a more in-powered and happy world.
Next Step: Book a 20-Minute Marketing Brainstorm with Sally!
If you're a coach, consultant or online soulpreneur doing under £10k a month, you might be just a few strategies, tactics and tools away from doubling your leadflow, revenue and impact.
In this fast-paced 20-minute brainstorm, we'll...
- Take a look at your marketing, sales and delivery systems to see what is/isn't working.
- Review your niche, offer and pricing to identify what's possible for you in the next 90 days and beyond.
- Uncover the Number 1 Bottleneck restricting your growth and holding you back from scaling.
- Develop a 3-step action plan that will get you results in your business ASAP.