A NOTE TO MY 30 YEAR OLD SELF…
As another year draws to a close I’m both reflective and super excited!
2019 has been a momentous year for me – filled with huge changes and lots of ups and downs as I pivoted from consulting to coaching and pretty much built a brand new business for myself!
2020 is already pulling me with the promise of breakthroughs, triumphs and celebrations and I’m brimming with positivity for what’s to come!
But before I hurtle headlong into the bright lights of 2020, I’m going to be turning 45 and that’s got me reminiscing about my 30 year old self…and more specifically what I’d tell myself now if I could loop back through time!
So, here’s a few highlights of what I’d tell 30 year old Sally Robinson…
- Stop being so sad about being alone – your Mr Right is just around the corner!
- Spend as much time as you can with your Mum – her time here is limited.
- Open yourself up to, and invest more time in, your friendships – you need a good support system around you.
- Stand your ground – don’t let people bully or grind you down.
- Enjoy your international marketing career – don’t get so stressed – take it all in!
- Trust your instincts – they will rarely lead you wrong.
- Really consider if you want to have a child of your own as soon as possible – don’t put it off!
- Be less judgmental – you will never understand the path someone else has taken.
- Stop spending so much money on crap you don’t need – you’ll need the cash down the line and the clutter will overwhelm you and keep you stuck!
- Start saving and pay into your pension!
- Reawaken your passion and purpose and incorporate them more into your life.
- Wear sunscreen on your face Every Day!
- Stop using home hair dye – it will wreck your hair.
- Exercise more – the weight creeps on and is harder to lose.
- Start a blog – it will help you rediscover your love of writing!
What would you share with your younger self?
Let's do this together xx
MEET SALLY ODDYBusiness, Marketing & Mindset Mentor
Sally works with soulpreneurs, pouring over 20 years experience into their hearts, minds and businesses.
Passionate about living life on purpose, Sally is all about honouring and accepting the fullness of self.
In-powering her clients to experience life in beautiful, bold, expansive ways is how they create and attract abundance and success into their lives.
Guiding her clients to dive deeply into their vision and mission, Sally shares her aligned approach to building online businesses that have a deeply positive impact in the world.
Sally is a Yorkshire Lass who grew up in 80's South Africa and is on a mission to inspire you to fulfil your dreams and potential in order to create a more in-powered and happy world.